This website is owned and operated by Min Leach – Propriedades e Turismo, lda. Registered Office: Aldeamento Turístico Four Seasons Fairways, Avenida André Jordan, nº 37, Apartado 2132, 8135-024 Quinta do Lago, Almancil, Loulé.
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting it. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
This Policy only applies to the information collected by Four Seasons Fairways from visitors to our website. It does not apply to information we collect in any other way.
We at Four Seasons Fairways understand that the use of your personal data require your confidence. We comply with the highest standards of privacy and will only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
Your personal data confidentiality and integrity is one of our major concerns.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Four Seasons Fairways is responsible for handling personal data of its current and future customers that fill in and submit their details in the contact forms, reservations and/or give their consent for Four Seasons Fairways marketing communications.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT IS AS FOLLOWS, WHEN APPLICABLE:
- Your Name, address, telephone and/or mobile number, your date of birth, gender and email address.
- The information on your credit or debit card, your bank account number and other bank details – for example, we may have to collect to process your payments.
- Client number; contract number.
- When you contact us, for example a message, an e-mail or letter sent to us, or other contact registration for our services.
- The information from your account with us, such as date of payments, debt values or payments received, subscriptions that you make, or other contracted services related information.
- Your preferences on products, services and specific activities, in all situations in which you supply us with this information or that it is possible for us to infer such preferences according to the form in which you use the products and services provided by Four Seasons Fairways.
Four Seasons Fairways may use tracking software to monitor traffic patterns and website usage to help develop a website style and format that better meet your needs. This software does not allow us to collect any personal data information.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND WITH WHAT GROUND MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED
Inquiry processing, supply of products and services.
Your personal data will be collected and used for the purpose of Client Assistance and Marketing (communication of information about Four Seasons Fairways products and services).
In accordance with the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (General Data Protection Regulation) the use of personal data must justify itself under at least one legal basis fundamental in order to be processed. You can refer to the explanation on the scope of each of those grounds. (*)
The legal basis applicable for the collection and usage of your personal data for purposes of customer assistance and marketing is your consent.
(*) LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
- When you have given consent for the processing of your personal data (for this purpose you will be given a form of consent for the usage of your personal data, which can after be withdrawn);
- When the processing is necessary to celebrate a contract with you or to process its execution;
- When the processing is necessary to comply with legal procedures which Four Seasons Fairways is obliged;
- When the processing is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for their use prevail over your data protection rights;
- When processing is necessary for us to declare, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or a third party.
HOW DO WE MAINTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURELY
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
Although the transmission of data through the internet or website cannot guarantee total security against intrusions, we and our service providers and business partners endeavour our best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data in accordance with the data protection regulation. Among other measures, we have implemented the following:
- Restricted personal access to your personal data on the "need to know” basis and only within the scope of the purposes communicated;
- Transfer of data collected only in encrypted form;
- Storage of highly confidential data (such as credit card information) only in encrypted form;
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, with a view to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Continuous monitoring of access to information technology systems to prevent, detect and stop the misuse of your personal data.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
Once the maximum storage period has been reached, your personal data will be irreversibly anonymised (the anonymised data may be retained) or safely destroyed.
HOW YOU CAN CHANGE OR WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
You may at any time change or withdraw your consent, with effect for the future.
With regard to the consent granted to the Four Seasons Fairways, you may choose not to receive further marketing or commercial communications from us at any time by contacting us at +351 289 357 500.
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data, you may first, contact us. In addition, you may contact the Data Protection Officer.
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
- give you additional information about how we use your personal data;
- provide you with a copy of the personal data you have provided us with;
- provide you with the personal data you have given us to provide to another party upon your request;
- update any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold;
- erase personal data which use is no longer legitimate;
- limit how we use your personal data until the complaint be investigated.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional confidentiality).
DATA RETENTION DEADLINES
The personal data will be preserved only for the period necessary for the purposes that led to their collection or subsequent processing, guaranteeing all applicable legal rules on archiving.