This website is owned and operated by Publi Resort Marketing Lda. Registered Office: Apartado 2230, Quinta do Lago, Almancil 8135-024, Portugal.
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting it. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
This Policy only applies to the information collected by Publi Resort Marketing Lda from visitors to our website. It does not apply to information we collect in any other way.
We at Publi Resort Marketing Lda understand that the use of your personal data require your confidence. We comply with the highest standards of privacy and will only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
Your personal data confidentiality and integrity is one of our major concerns.
Who is responsible for the handling of your personal data
Publi Resort Marketing Lda is responsible for handling personal data of its current and future customers that fill in and submit their details in the contact forms, reservations and/or give their consent for Four Seasons Fairways marketing communications.
The information we collect is as follows, when applicable:
1. Your Name, address, telephone and/or mobile number, your date of birth, gender and email address.
2. The information on your credit or debit card, your back account number and other bank details – for example, we may have to collect to process your payments.
3. Client number; contract number. When you contact us, for example a message, an e-mail or letter sent to us, or other contact registration for our services.
4. The information from your account with us, such as date of payments, debt values or payments received, subscriptions that you make, or other contracted services related information.
5. Your preferences on products, services and specific activities, in all situations in which you supply us with this information or that it is possible for us to infer such preferences according to the form in which you use the products and services provided by Publi Resort Marketing Lda.
7. The website tracks specific information about the visits it receives. For example, we can prepare statistics that show the number and frequency of visits to our website and its individual pages. This statistics are used internally to improve the website and for general marketing purposes. They may be supplied for archives/advertisers/other third parties, but not in a form that it contains any personal data, nor in a format that it can be used to collect that information.
8. Publi Resort Marketing Lda may use tracking software to monitor traffic patterns and website usage to help develop a website style and format that better meet your needs. This software does not allow us to collect any personal data information.
For what purposes and with what ground may your personal data be used, inquiry processing, supply of products and services
Your personal data will be collected and used for the purpose of Client Assistance and Marketing (communication of information about Publi Resort Marketing Lda products and services).
In accordance with the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (General Data Protection Regulation) the use of personal data must justify itself under at least one legal basis fundamental in order to be processed. You can refer to the explanation on the scope of each of those grounds. (*)
The legal basis applicable for the collection and usage of your personal data for purposes of customer assistance and marketing is your consent.
(*) legal basis for the processing of personal data:
· When you have given consent for the processing of your personal data (for this purpose you will be given a form of consent for the usage of your personal data, which can after be withdrawn);
· When the processing is necessary to celebrate a contract with you or to process its execution;
· When the processing is necessary to comply with legal procedures which Publi Resort Marketing Lda is obliged;
· When the processing is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for their use prevail over your data protection rights;
· When processing is necessary for us to declare, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or a third party.
How do we maintain your personal data securely
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
Although the transmission of data through the internet or website cannot guarantee total security against intrusions, we and our service providers and business partners endeavour our best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data in accordance with the data protection regulation. Among other measures, we have implemented the following:
· Restricted personal access to your personal data on the "need to know” basis and only within the scope of the purposes communicated;
· Transfer of data collected only in encrypted form;
· Storage of highly confidential data (such as credit card information) only in encrypted form;
· Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, with a view to
· prevent unauthorized access to your personal data; and
· Continuous monitoring of access to information technology systems to prevent, detect and stop the misuse of your personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data
We store your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
Once the maximum storage period has been reached, your personal data will be irreversibly anonymised (the anonymised data may be retained) or safely destroyed.
personal data will be kept up to a maximum period of 5 years from the date of collection of your consent or the date of the last contact made (depending on which occurs last) and if, within that period, you have not withdrawn your consent.
How you can change or withdraw your consent
You may at any time change or withdraw your consent, with effect for the future.
With regard to the consent granted to Publi Resort Marketing Lda, you may choose not to receive further marketing or commercial communications from us at any time by contacting us at +351 289 357 667.
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data, you may first, contact us. In addition, you may contact the Data Protection Officer.
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
· give you additional information about how we use your personal data;
· provide you with a copy of the personal data you have provided us with;
· provide you with the personal data you have given us to provide to
another party upon request.
· update any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold;
· erase personal data which use is no longer legitimate;
· limit how we use your personal data until the complaint be investigated.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional confidentiality).
Data Retention Deadlines
The personal data will be preserved only for the period necessary for the purposes that led to their collection or subsequent processing, guaranteeing all applicable legal rules on archiving.
We do not make any warranty that this website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Links contained in this website will lead to other websites which are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online.
In accordance with the Data Protection Acts, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, in order to avoid unauthorised access to or use of your information.
The Information we collect
We do not automatically collect personally identifiable information from each visitor to our website.
The website does recognise which internet service provider each visitor uses but not the names, addresses or other information which would allow us to identify any particular visitor to the website. This information is used only for internal purposes by our technical support staff.
The website does track certain information about visits to it. For example, we compile statistics showing the numbers and frequency of visits to our websites and its individual pages. These statistics are used internally to improve the website and for marketing purposes generally. They may be provided to archives/advertisers/other third parties but not in a form which contains any personal information nor in a form which can be used to collect such information.
In a few areas of the website, we may ask you to provide information to enable you to use certain information from the website, or to assist you with customer service or technical support issues or otherwise to enhance your customer relationship with us. It is optional for you to participate.
On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with information or services. It is optional for you to participate.
We may introduce an email newsletter and if we do so, you may choose to subscribe to it. If so, we will ask for contact information such as your name and your email address. It is optional for you to participate.
How we use your information
The personal information you provide to us when using our website will be kept confidential and used to support our relationship with you; for example, to notify you of updated information and new services, and for the purposes of conducting market research or surveys. Agents or contractors who are given access to your personal information must keep it confidential and must not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the service they are performing for us.
We may merge your information we have collected from our website with data from third parties for the purposes of marketing services to you.
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for other purposes, for example if disclosure is required by law or is relevant to judicial or government investigations.
We may use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our site to better meet your needs. This software does not enable us to capture any personal identifying information.
We may share aggregate statistics but they do not include any personally identifying information.
We never disclose information about our customers to any other personal organisation without their consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.
The copyright and the proprietary rights on this website and all content are owned by Publi Resort Marketing Lda or its third party licensors and Publi Resort Marketing Lda reserves all rights.
Our site may contain links to other third party websites over which we have no control. We cannot therefore have any responsibility in relation to the accuracy completeness or quality of the information contained on those websites.
Our site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed or reproduced in any way, unless you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You can opt out of receiving further marketing from us at any time.
We may send you information about our various services and the exciting developments in our business, or other services we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such mailings, tell us when you give us your personal information. Or you can opt out at any time by calling us on +351 289 357 667.
Access to your information
You can request a copy of the personally identifiable information we have collected about you at any time by calling us on +351 289 357 667. Any inaccuracies in this information can be corrected by contacting the same address.
Publi Resort Marketing Lda Liability
This site is provided by Publi Resort Marketing Lda without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with Internet use.
Publi Resort Marketing Lda tries to ensure that material included on the website from other sites or resources is correct and of high quality but we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. If you inform us of any inaccuracies in the material on the website we try to correct it as soon as we can.
To the full extent allowed by law, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages or any other indirect special or punitive damages whatsoever relating to Publi Resort Lda. website or your use of it.
We reserve the right to change or update any of these provisions from time to time.
By using our website you consent to the collection and use of this information as described above.
If there are any changes to the details you have supplied to us, it is your responsibility to inform us via this website or by calling +351 289 357 667 as soon as possible.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
(According to Article 18º, Law Decree no 144/2015 of 08/09)[LH2]
The website www.consumidor.pt offers a complete up-to-date list of Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities which can be consulted by the consumer, including Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve, a reputable entity in the Algarve, with the following web address:
Sito no Edif. Ninho de Empresas, Estrada da Penha, nº 9 8005-131 Faro
(Tel. +351 289 823135)
This company is not bound by compliance or legal obligation arising from arbitration necessary to any alternative dispute resolution entity.
The cookies used by Publi Resort Marketing Lda do not collect personal information that would allow the individual to be identified, only stores generic information, namely the form and / or place of access and how you use the Website. The cookies retain only information related to the user’s preferences.
· Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until it leaves the web page, so there is no record on the user's hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is to analyse traffic patterns of the site. Basically this allows us to improve content and improve the usability of the site.
· Analysis Cookies: These cookies well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurement and analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our site with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we provide.
To complete an online purchase, or to sign up for services like My Vodafone or our Online Store, you must have your Internet browser prepared to receive cookies. The most common browsers are:
● Internet Explorer
● Google Chrome
If you choose not to enable cookies, you may still browse our website, but you should take
Into consideration that it may prevent certain Web pages from appearing correctly.
Third Party Cookies
Primary cookies originate from the same domain as the website you are visiting (in this case, www.fourseasonsfairways.com).
Third-party cookies originate from a different domain from the website you are visiting.
For example, when you visit our website we may link to a website of another
company - like your Facebook or Twitter account or a YouTube video on our page.
So when, for example, a social network does a "Tweet" or "Like" on a mobile phone presented on our website, these social networks may place cookies on your computer. We have no control on how these cookies are used and suggest that you confirm on the respective websites how they are used, and how you can manage them.
Disable and / or delete cookies in your browser
Alternatively and / or additionally, you can change your cookie settings on your Internet browser. Your Internet browser allows you to change your cookie settings. These
browser settings are usually in the "Options" menu or in the preferences in your Internet browser. You can also consult the "help" menu of the browser.
Different browsers may use different mechanisms to disable cookies. Please see the links below for more information on how to manage your Cookies settings:
● Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
● Cookie settings in Firefox
● Cookie settings in Chrome
● Cookie settings in Safari
As regards to the browser settings to erase old cookies, the same principles as for the deactivation of new cookies apply in your browser settings. Follow, please the respective guidelines for your browser, as described above.
There are tools available online for cleaning all cookies left behind by websites you visited, such as www.allaboutcookies.org
When you visit this Site from different computers, it is necessary to repeat the change of your definitions.
If you change your browser's cookie settings, your experience with us will not be monitored. The information regarding tracking and deletion of cookies is also available here: http://allaboutcookies.org